38 groups, 21 LMP2’s and 17 LMGTE machines will go face to face for his or her beginning positions within the four Hours of Monza, Italy. The driver line-up for Monza was revealed earlier within the week and can function three drivers per crew. Louis Deletraz, Sérgio Sette Câmara, Beitske Visser, Will Stevens, Timmy Hansen and Néstor “Bebu” Girolami will participate amongst others.
With the Le Mans Virtual Cup, the sequence is open for anybody on rFactor 2 with the required content material to try to qualify for every race by way of the competitors system. The primary three races of the sequence are set by the open qualification interval to set the splits.
The High 30 within the factors may have their likelihood to compete within the Le Mans finale in December, and from there, the top-two finishers can be invited to take part within the Le Mans Digital Collection fundamental occasion in January subsequent yr.
John Munro tried his hand in qualifying for the Cup, and whereas his time wasn’t in a position to make the High 30, he put collectively a video about the way to go about making an attempt to qualify throughout these first three rounds.
The Le Mans Digital Collection qualifying begins at 6 pm BST (7 pm CEST, 1:00 pm ET) right now. There can be 20 minutes for the GTE class and 20 minutes for these in LMP2. After that, the primary race of the top-split Le Mans Virtual Cup, set for 45 minutes, follows shortly after.
The principle race itself will happen on Saturday 25th September, with the four-hour race beginning at 12.30 pm BST (1.30 pm CEST, 7.30 am ET) and might be watched on the channels listed within the picture beneath.
Le Mans Digital Collection 2021/22 calendar
- Spherical 1 – four Hours of Monza, Italy – 25th September 2021 (Qualifying 24th September)
- Spherical 2 – 6 Hours of Spa, Belgium – 16th October 2021 (Qualifying 15th October)
- Spherical three – eight Hours of Nürburgring Nordschleife, Germany – 13th November 2021 (Qualifying 12th November)
- Spherical four – 6 Hours of Sebring, USA – 18th December 2021 (Qualifying 17th December)
- Spherical 5 – 24 Hours of Le Mans Digital – 15th/16th January 2022
2021 Le Mans Digital Cup calendar
All Le Mans Digital Cup races final for 45 minutes.
- Spherical 1 – Monza, Italy – 24th September 2021 (qualifying open Third-12th September)
- Spherical 2 – Spa, Belgium – 15th October 2021 (qualifying open 26th September-Fifth October)
- Spherical three – Nürburgring Nordschleife, Germany – 12th November 2021 (qualifying open 17th-26th October)
- Spherical four – Le Mans Finale 17th December 2021 (the highest 30 from the Le Mans Digital Cup championship advances to Break up 1)
24 Hours of Le Mans Digital – 15th/16th January 2022 (high two within the Le Mans Digital Cup can be entered).